Probabilistic real-time control of mixed-criticality multicore and manycore systems (PROXIMA)
PROXIMA is a Integrated Project (IP) of the Seventh framework programme for research and technological development (FP7). The PROXIMA project provides industry ready software timing analysis using probabilistic analysis for many-core and multi-core critical real-time embedded systems and will enable cost-effective verification of software timing analysis including worst case execution time.
- More performance using multi/many-core hardware in critical systems
- Lower integration costs with time-composable software
- Integrate mixed criticality systems together
- Cost-effective software timing analysis/worst case execution time (WCET)
- Certification arguments for DO-178B and safety standards