The goal of this review meeting is to assess:
- The degree of fulfilment of the project’s work plans of the first 18 months.
- The continued relevance of the objectives and break through potential with respect to the state of the art
- The resources planned and utilized in relation to the achieved progress
- The management procedures and methods of the project
- The beneficiaries’ contributions and integration within the project
- The expected potential impact in scientific, technological-, economic, competitive and social terms (where relevant), and the plans for the use and dissemination of results
To further support the technical collaboration within the Mixed-Criticality Cluster, an internal workshop among DREAMS, PROXIMA and CONTREX will be organized on May 20th 2015.